Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello All - New Blog - New Contest

Salutations to all!

My name is J.G. Sexton, and I'm a new author of mystery novels, and I'm very new to blogger.

I would like to bring some more readers in to my blog and learn more about the online book community and what readers are looking for.

So, I'm going to be holding a contest, that way I can learn more about the way that this all works, and meet some new people.

In this contest all I ask is that you check out my blog, comment on this post, and then tell others about my blog.

If you add yourself as a follower of mine, you get entered once to win.
If you post about my contest on your blog you'll be entered once to win.
If someone sees your post about my blog and comes and adds themselves as a follower of mine, you'll be entered once to win.

P.S. Don't forget to let people know that if they came here via your blog that they should let me know, so I can enter you to win

So there's three ways to be entered, and you can be entered 3 times or even more!

The prize you ask? A small basket with some fun goodies in it as well as 3 books. All of which are a surprise.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to meet you all soon!

J. G.

11 comments:

  1. Hi J.G. Welcome to the blogosphere.

    Melange led me here and I'm definitely excited to learn more about you, your books, and your characters. Always looking for new authors.

    I've also included a brief post on my blog so hopefully that will help you get a little more traffic as well.

    Wishing you the best. Have fun writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason,
    I don't have a blog yet, but do enjoy mysteries and new authors, so thought I'd check out your blog. I saw your contest in Melange's email. Hope I can be added to your giveaway. Thanks!

    SandyG
    Muzzley56[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason! Welcome to blogger! :) Saw about you in Okie's blog, thought I'd come check it out... Always looking for new stuff to read, you know. Anyhoo, I'll put up a post on my blog and mention you. Probly won't do much, what with my huge number of subscribers (5), but hey, it couldn't hurt, right?

    Toodles! and good luck.
    Brii

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi J.G.!

    Melange got me here!

    I posted about your new blog on my blog!

    I'm also a new follower! :)

    Welcome to blogging and I look forward to seeing more about your mystery series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! welcome to the blogging world! I came here via Melange's blog.

    I am now following your blog and I'll post about you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi just sent me over here! :)

    Just became a new follower.

    Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I'm a new follower and I'm here via Melange's Book Reviews blog :) Welcome to blogger, and I look forward to reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I personally love it and I hope you do as well. I just became a follower :)

    -Breanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jason,

    I adore mysteries and just signed myself up as a follower. I got this link from Melange. Happy blogging!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandi sent me, and now I can see why. I hope that you have a lot of fun on Blogger, and I'm interested to see what you might post in the future :)
    I just followed you, so you should follow me; after all, it's just curteous :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got this link from YOU! I cannot wait to read the second book you are working on...hopefully I will get more than a snippet in the Wal-Mart parking lot next time!!

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete